To complete a health risk assessment, we will:
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Develop and maintain hygiene programmes such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, and asbestos management plans.
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Collaborate with engineers and physicians to institute control and remedial measures for hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment.
- Conduct safety training and education programmes, and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Provide new employee health and safety orientations, and develop materials for these presentations.
- Collect samples of dust, gases, vapours, and other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
Our expert knowledge of the industry provides us with the experience to competently assist our clients with the best possible health risk assessment in this industry.