More than just a PBX, Yeastar P-Series PBX System is a converged system purposed-built for SMEs that have higher expectations on business communications. As a “PBX-Plus-More” solution, the P-Series unify voice, video, applications, collaboration, and more together, helping SMEs to enable extra productivity, fill the UC gap, and accomplish more sophisticated tasks.
ECN is an official sub-distributor of the Yeastar P-Series PBX products in South Africa.
Linkus UC Clients
Linkus UC Clients allow P-Series PBX users to easily access a comprehensive suite of calling, conference, voicemail, presence, enterprise contacts, collaboration from a single interface using mobile phones, desktops, and web browsers. With WebRTC technology, users can make and receive audio & video calls right from Linkus Web Client.
Integrated Video Conferencing Solution
Designed for SMEs’ essential online meeting needs, Yeastar’s web-based video conferencing solution offers an interactive and user-friendly way for SMEs to connect and engage geographically dispersed employees and customers faster than ever. Users can benefit from a seamless online meeting experience along with screen sharing, in-meeting team chat, and more.
Call Center Solution
Yeastar P-Series PBX System introduces an economical inbound call center solution tailored for SMEs to optimize agent productivity and boost customer satisfaction in a budget-friendly way. This built-in solution includes all the essential features, including ACD queuing and distribution, IVR, queue panel, visual call management, call recording &monitoring, real-time wallboards, SLA, reports, and more.
Key Features and Benefits
- Linkus Unified Communications Clients for desktops, mobile phones, and web browsers
- Works with SIP, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/3G/4G
- A full set of VoIP features from the must-haves to the nice-to-haves
- Integrated web-based video conferencing solution with screen sharing and team chat
- Call center solution with ACD, call recording, queue panel, wallboards, SLA, reports, etc.
- Remote Access Service for a secure and hassle-free remote working environment
- Operator Panel for receptionists to handle calls more effectively and intuitively
- Unparalleled experience for supervisors, employee users, and system administrators
- Smart NFC Write/Read feature to simplify IP address configuration
- Quick and easy auto provisioning of Yealink, Fanvil, and more IP phones
- Default ITSP templates for automatic configuration of worldwide SIP trunks
- Granular permission and management based on multiple, even customized user roles
- Enterprise Plan with Call Center and Remote Access Service Included
- Ultimate Plan with Video Conferencing, 1:1 Web Video Calls, Call Center, and Remote Access Service Included